NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION BEGINS ON APRIL 24TH AT 9:00 AM EASTERN STANDARD TIME (EST) AND ENDS ON May 5TH AT 5:00PM EST.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Participants must execute the following actions to be eligible to win one of the five prizes in the El Centro Countdown to Cinco Giveaway - enter name & email in contest submittal form. Extra entries for those who share the contest. Winner will be announced each day of the contest during May 1st - May 5th, 2019 via email.
2. PRIZE(S) AND ODDS: Four (4) Prizes and One (1) Grand Prize available: One winner will be selected between all entries. One winner per day will be determined from among all eligible entries by a random drawing to be conducted on five days leading up to and on May 5th, 2019 - including May 1st, 2019, May 2nd, 2019, May 3rd, 2019 and May 4th, 2019 by a representative of Sponsor.
Winners under the age of 21 are not eligible to claim the alcohol portion of the prize (i.e. bottomless drinks for bottomless brunch). The prize can only be used by the winner and is non-transferrable. The prize is only as detailed above, and no substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Winner is responsible for any applicable taxes and all other expenses associated with prize herein being awarded. Odds depend on number of entries received. Prize cannot be used or substituted at any other Richard Sandoval Hospitality restaurant.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to individual legal residents of the United States 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the promotion. Employees of Sponsor and each of their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, advertising and promotion agencies, and agents and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and members of the same household are not eligible to win.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER(S): One winner per day will be determined from among all eligible entries by a random drawing to be conducted on five days leading up to and on May 5th, 2019 - including May 1st, 2019, May 2nd, 2019, May 3rd, 2019 and May 4th, 2019 by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this promotion. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be substituted.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNER(S) AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE(S): Winners will be contacted via e-mail from the Sponsor. The Winner will be contacted on how to claim the prize within 5-7 business days of accepting the prize and proving eligibility. Prize may be awarded to alternate potential winner selected randomly from other eligible entries if: potential winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 3 or is disqualified pursuant to Section 6; the prize is returned as undeliverable; two attempts to contact potential winner by e-mail are unsuccessful; or potential winner declines the prize.
6. GENERAL: This promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Virginia. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). By participating in this promotion, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges, and warrants that he or she is eligible to participate in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this promotion or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor and each of its parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, advertising and promotion agencies, and agents if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that said entrant has engaged in any fraud or misconduct. Winner agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor, and each of its parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, advertising and promotion agencies, and agents from any and all liability, loss or damages or causes of action arising from or in connection with entrant’s participation in or winner(s)’ receipt or use of the prize(s) awarded in the promotion. Except where prohibited by law, by acceptance of the Prize, Winner(s) agree to the use of their name, likeness, biographical data, and/or voice in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by Sponsor, and each of their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, advertising and promotion agencies, and agents in any medium without additional authorization, compensation or remuneration to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of prize, not for use, utility, quality or otherwise.
7. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Virginia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Virginia. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
8. SPONSOR: Richard Sandoval Hospitality, 3377 Blake Street, Suite 106, Denver CO 80205
9. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: Any inquiries should be directed to: Richard Sandoval Hospitality, at the address above, sent to the attention of Marketing.